Word to Live By

The future is as bright as our faith
~President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Climber

Yesterday I was emptying the dishwasher. I turned my back for less than 30 seconds and when I turned around Payton was "helping" me empty the dishwasher.





7 comments:

jillian said...

at least she's a happy helper!

The WIlloughby Family said...

Hey you, I made my pictue with my digital scrapbooking program. I can make you one if you want. It is fun and really easy!! Send me the picture you want and I will do it for ya! Payton is getting so grown up and cuter by the second! If that is even possible, she is already so dang cute!

Krystal said...

so funny..i have pictures of my katie beth doing the exact same thing. that seems like ages ago so enjoy it!

amber and james said...

That is so cute! She is getting so big! I can't believe she is almost 1. It seems like she was born yesterday! Time goes by so fast.

The Stewart said...

That's so funny! I can't wait...and, jacob is already learning to arch himself out of the bumbo. He was throwing a fit yesterday and figured it out. i think i'm in for a wild child!

Michelle said...

oh my gosh! Those pictures are so funny. What a cutie!!! I cannot wait to see all of you guys again. I keep thinking of funny things sydney says and it makes me miss her more.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dayna,

It's Megan Blethen. I figured I'd leave a comment on your blog since we were talking about it the other day. Payton is so cute! I love these pictures!

You can check out my blog:

welchwolves.wordpress.com

See ya later,
Megan