Word to Live By

The future is as bright as our faith
~President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Just because...





This morning while getting ready for the day it hit me just how adorable my girls are. Even though we were running a couple minutes late, I had to take a moment and snap a few pictures. I know I'm bias, but I think I have two of the cutest girls ever!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

You do have the very cute girls! Those pictures are darling!

. said...

they are definitely very very cute. we love those girls.

the h fam. said...

your daughters r so cute! i can't believe how big sydney is! she's so grown up now!

The Halls said...

They are adorable! I love to see both of them growing up- so fast!

Walling Family said...

sO CUTE! They always have been =) Syd is so big and so grown up looking!!! Tell her to slow down

conner posse said...

they are beautiful! :o)

Becky said...

How are your ears?? Hope your feeling better.