Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I'll keep my mouth shut!
Sydney lost a tooth Sunday evening. It was the first tooth to fall out on its own. The previous two had to be pulled by the dentist. Sydney was so excited to lose this tooth. She told us that on Monday morning she would tell her friends and her teacher about the tooth. She said, "I am just going to keep my mouth shut and my teacher will be so surprised!" Now, I know that Syd meant her teacher would be surprised about the missing tooth, but it sounded like she meant her teacher would be surprised that she could keep her mouth shut! And, honestly, I bet that would surprise her teacher just as much as a missing tooth. Sydney has never been a shy child. LOVE YOU SYDNEY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah for Sydney losing her tooth!
That is classic...so funny and cute!!! Horray, toothless girls! My Jess just lost another one...she claims it's her tenth one but I honestly don't know if that is accurate. I don't keep track...I'm just the tooth fairy. haha!!
That is just too cute! It doesn't seem like she should be old enough to be LOSING teeth yet! Our kiddies are just growing up too fast on us!
Post a Comment