Friday, March 13, 2009
My bad...
Sydney's favorite candy is 'Good & Plenty'. I must admit, they are also one of my favorites. Brian bought her some yesterday and she still has some left today. After lunch, Brian put some in a container for her to eat. I was with Payton and Sydney came up to me with a piece of 'stunted' Good & Plenty. (You know, the ones that are more round than long.) Anyway, she put it in my hand and I thought she was sharing. I ate it! MY BAD!!! As soon as I put it in my mouth I knew I had made a mistake. Oops! She meant for me to look at the piece of candy and admire the awesome shape. Dang it! Then, I made an even more tragic mistake. I started laughing. I mean really laughing. Like, tears and everything. Sydney had the most devastated look on her face. She ran crying into her bedroom and shut the door. After my laughing fit was over, I dumped out the rest of the package of Good & Plenty and found not one but TWO 'stunted' pieces. Hooray for me!! Sydney lovingly held the pieces of candy and life is good again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How could you?! She's a drama queen for sure.
Post a Comment