We are Cougar fans. Our friends are Cougar fans. Our kids are Cougar fans. I wouldn't say extreme, (until I see the amount of BYU stuff we have and realize even Sydney knows who Jimmer is) but we are loyal! In November Brian and I went with some friends to a football game in Provo, in February we went with friends to a basketball game at the Marriott Center and in April Brian took Syd to the Blue and White Spring Game. Sydney was so excited to go with Brian. I know they had a good time, but I feel bad the weather was so awful.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Rise and shout the Cougars are out
We are Cougar fans. Our friends are Cougar fans. Our kids are Cougar fans. I wouldn't say extreme, (until I see the amount of BYU stuff we have and realize even Sydney knows who Jimmer is) but we are loyal! In November Brian and I went with some friends to a football game in Provo, in February we went with friends to a basketball game at the Marriott Center and in April Brian took Syd to the Blue and White Spring Game. Sydney was so excited to go with Brian. I know they had a good time, but I feel bad the weather was so awful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment