Sydney shared a very serious 8-year-old thought with me on Sunday evening: "Whenever I sing 'Families Can Be Together Forever,' I remember childhood memories." I asked Sydney to give me some examples, and she listed some every day experiences. What a sweet little girl!
Payton was watching Brian kill a spider. It was a tiny spider, so Brian was teasing us about not killing it ourselves. He asked Payton, "What if the spider jumps on my hand and eats me?" Without missing a beat, Payton replied, "We'll have to get a new dad." We laughed, but it also made me think about how grateful I am for my little family.
Tuesday, January 03, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hahaha! That Payton! And Sydney is so cute.
Out of the mouth of babes!! Families are so precious - you and yours are sooo precious to me!
Hugs and Love,
Barb
Post a Comment