Word to Live By

The future is as bright as our faith
~President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm a PTO mom!

I felt old when Syd started school, now I feel ancient! So, my friend is the Co-President in our school's PTO. I told her I'd love to help. It is sad, but only about 10 people showed up for the meeting the first week of school. So, needless to say, I am "helping" a lot more than I thought. I am the chairman of the fundraising committee. Right now I am also THE committee! Scary, but also exciting. We have generated a lot of fun ideas for fundraising, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear what your schools are doing or what you'd like to see done at school. It is a lot of work, but I really like being involved with Sydney's school. Go Broncos!

No comments: