The future is as bright as our faith ~President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Goodbye Crib
Payton is a big girl now. I made her crib into the toddler bed and she loves it! I was worried it would be a hard adjustment, but it has been super easy.
When Seth transitioned from the crib to his big boy bed, it was awesome for everyone! Glad that it worked well for you too. Are you going to the class reunion? Jessica Bagley sent me a note on facebook saying that she's purchased her ticket. I was just about to get mine, but we need to make sure that Chris's work schedule can allow for him to come. Otherwise, I may be flying solo (which is fine by me. I want to catch up with those we graduated with...well, maybe not EVERYONE, but a good majority!). Feel free to e-mail me at: cnm1230@msn.com
Yeah for Peyton! I'm so glad everything went smoothly! How are the Hillmans, anyway?! I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages. That is NOT ok! We need to all get together and BBQ or something!
ahh I so dread going from crib to bed but It has always turned out easier than I imagine. When I saw peyton the other night at Becky's I could not believe how big she got.
So fun to catch up on all your new posts! I love them all! Thanks to much for coming to Hannah's baptism. We really appreciate your friendship and are so happy that Lexi and Syd are on the same team, yeah!
I can't believe how big your girls are. WOW it has been way to long since the last time we saw you guys. We hope all is going well. I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Angela's blog. If you want to check ours out you are more then welcome too: innsfamily.blogspot.com
Established in 2002, we are a family of five. Sydney just finished third grade. She is a wonderful piano player! Payton finished preschool and is very excited for kindergarten- I don't know how we will make it through the summer. Katelyn is one year-old and walks like a pro! Our blog is our way of keeping in touch with friends and family and letting you, the reader, glimpse the happenings of our daily lives.
6 comments:
How fun for her! I like your new blog background.
When Seth transitioned from the crib to his big boy bed, it was awesome for everyone! Glad that it worked well for you too. Are you going to the class reunion? Jessica Bagley sent me a note on facebook saying that she's purchased her ticket. I was just about to get mine, but we need to make sure that Chris's work schedule can allow for him to come. Otherwise, I may be flying solo (which is fine by me. I want to catch up with those we graduated with...well, maybe not EVERYONE, but a good majority!). Feel free to e-mail me at:
cnm1230@msn.com
Yeah for Peyton! I'm so glad everything went smoothly! How are the Hillmans, anyway?! I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages. That is NOT ok! We need to all get together and BBQ or something!
ahh I so dread going from crib to bed but It has always turned out easier than I imagine. When I saw peyton the other night at Becky's I could not believe how big she got.
So fun to catch up on all your new posts! I love them all! Thanks to much for coming to Hannah's baptism. We really appreciate your friendship and are so happy that Lexi and Syd are on the same team, yeah!
I can't believe how big your girls are. WOW it has been way to long since the last time we saw you guys. We hope all is going well. I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Angela's blog. If you want to check ours out you are more then welcome too: innsfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment