Word to Live By

The future is as bright as our faith
~President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Frustration!

Okay, here is yet another Sydney story. I think this has happened to most parents, but it was our first time. We were putting Syd to bed last night and Brian noticed writing on her wall. In big capital letters "SYDNEY H" written in pen. Brian asked Syd why she wrote on her wall. Her response, "I didn't do it!" Brian was laughing! He said, "Syd, no one else would write 'SYDNEY H' in your handwriting, on your wall. Why did you do it? She finally fessed up and said she didn't know why she did it, but she was sorry. She cried and cried until we said a prayer and then all was good. What would we do without the gospel? Oh, question for any and everyone: How do I get the stupid pen off the wall? I tried my magic eraser, and it got a little off, but I am afraid of taking paint off the wall. Any ideas? Oh, the things we go through with our children. But, then they turn around and are so cute and so sweet! I just can't stay mad for long.

1 comment:

jillian said...

arm and hammer toothpaste (paste) takes off sharpie. we used alcohol for ellie's curlycue down the hall, but it takes some paint and dulls the spot. if you end up painting over it, put nailpolish over the ink so it won't bleed through. there. more advice than you asked for, as usual! :)