I do not have any pictures at the moment, but I had to write a little about my wonderful husband, Brian. First, he is an amazing husband and daddy. He works so hard to provide for us and still finds energy to help around the house without being asked and without complaining. On his days off (when he could be sleeping in) he gets up and makes us all a big breakfast and tells me to go back to bed. Brian spoils his girls! (By girls I mean me and Syd and Payt.) The poor guys has been surrounded by girls his whole life, but he doesn't complain, he just patiently deals with the accompanying moods and hormones!
Brian, I want you to know that I love you and appreciate all you do for our little family. Happy Father's Day!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Brian, You're awesome! What nice things your wife had to say. Have a great Father's Day:)
This it true. Brian has always been very good with all the girls in his life. He is really awesome and hardworking, and i have appreciated the things that he does for me, and the rest of us. you guys are great!
That does make a good husband even better, when they let their sweet wives sleep in.
Thanks for clarifying who his "girls" were, because if he had a few extras on the side we have to beat him up!
See ya soon. You coming Tuesday??
Gina
What a nice post. Happy fathers Day Brian! Dana, I am excited to hear about the big race!
Post a Comment