Word to Live By

The future is as bright as our faith
~President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, January 19, 2009

Excuses, excuses...

I really do have a good excuse for slacking on my blog. We are having computer issues. Let me explain. First, our computer is old-- we got it before Sydney was born (almost 6 years ago)and it has a tiny amount of RAM and ROM. I got Brian a new digital camera for Christmas and we have taken a lot of pictures. Unfortunately, there is not enough memory on our C: Drive to install the programs for the camera. So all the cool pictures are on the camera. Luckily, our new computer with TONS of memory will be here shortly. So, give me a week or so and I WILL update this blog!

Here are a few funny things while you wait...
Sydney and Payton have "No" arguments. They both say 'no' over and over to each other.
Payton is refusing to give kisses. If we ask for hugs or kisses. She shakes her head and turns away. (SO SAD)
Sydney is done with winter. She asked the other day for "spring" toys to play with. She runs around our house in shorts and and a t-shirt with no socks. BRRRR!
Payton loves babies. One day we were babysitting and the baby started crying so Payton brought me her baby-doll bottle and tried to feed the real baby!
Sydney learned two new sayings at school that she repeats constantly: "Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy" and "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit" I love it!!

2 comments:

The Stewart said...

That is hilarious!! They are the cutest little girls ever! Jacob loves to play with them.

Camille said...

Joshua says easy peesy also, very funny! I cant wait to see all your sweet pictures. Congrats on the new Computer, SWEET!!!!
Sorry I missed the dinner date on Sat. Sounds like you guys had fun. I just cant get myself to go out in public :) ha ha. 5 more weeks.