When Brian got home Syd still had her make-up on. Brian walked through the door and stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw Sydney. He got a confused look on his face and said, "Syd, what's all over your face?" I quickly piped up from the kitchen, "She did her own make-up and she looks just like Barbie." Brian caught on (finally, good grief, Dad!) and told her she did a great job. Then, trying not to laugh, he came into the kitchen and burst out laughing. I'm just glad Sydney didn't know what we were laughing about!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
"I look like Barbie"
Sydney loves to do make-up. She goes so wild with it that I don't very often let her get it out. But last week she talked me in to it. When she was finished she came up to me and said, "How do I look? I look like Barbie." Wow! I agreed and immediately took pictures.

When Brian got home Syd still had her make-up on. Brian walked through the door and stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw Sydney. He got a confused look on his face and said, "Syd, what's all over your face?" I quickly piped up from the kitchen, "She did her own make-up and she looks just like Barbie." Brian caught on (finally, good grief, Dad!) and told her she did a great job. Then, trying not to laugh, he came into the kitchen and burst out laughing. I'm just glad Sydney didn't know what we were laughing about!
When Brian got home Syd still had her make-up on. Brian walked through the door and stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw Sydney. He got a confused look on his face and said, "Syd, what's all over your face?" I quickly piped up from the kitchen, "She did her own make-up and she looks just like Barbie." Brian caught on (finally, good grief, Dad!) and told her she did a great job. Then, trying not to laugh, he came into the kitchen and burst out laughing. I'm just glad Sydney didn't know what we were laughing about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Shhhhhh, don't tell ellie about makeup! I don't let her have any. Last time they did it, it was nail polish on the eyelids. cute sue-sue!
She reminds me of Michelle! Her smile, her eyes, and her manerisms.. seriously!
I love this! She's so cute!
At least Brian can benefit from having all sisters with "catching on" quickly with his own girl's antics. Too fun!
Post a Comment