Word to Live By

The future is as bright as our faith
~President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sledding Fun

In the past few days we have gotten a lot of snow. We haven't really gotten any snow since Christmas so it was starting to melt and look awful. Now we have a winter wonderland. I love snow (Brian does not). On Saturday, Sydney and I went sledding with my sisters and their spouses. It was too cold to take Payton so Brian volunteered to keep her with him. (I think he liked having an excuse! j/k I know he would have loved to come with us.) Anyway, we had a great time. My youngest sister, Chelsey (in the blue coat) is due to have her first baby in March. You can't even tell! Lucky!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You'll have to tell Chelsey congratulations for me. Yay for her!